DevOps Tools Engineer (Python)
We are looking for a talent who can design and develop tools base on our operation platform for eBay Global Platform Infrastructure team, and involving into eBay internal cloud.
The ideal candidate needs to be a bright, self-motivated, innovative software engineer, with excellent computer science fundamentals, will join an agile tools team with member from both China and US sides, responsible for:
- Develop high fault-tolerant monitoring/population/automation tools within large-scale, complex environments
- Collaborate with site operation teams, collecting their requirements, improving the processes, and creating automation tools integrated with our workflow system
- Collaborate with eBay cloud team, enhance cloud supporting.
- Develop tools portal to help internal customers maintain their own environments as self-service
- Write technical documents for customers, do testing, rollout codes to tools cluster
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong programming skill, familiar with common algorithms, design patterns
- Have working experiences in developing fault-tolerant tools with concurrency
- Have strong interest in linux/unix, understand the system internals, have programming experience under these environments
- Excellence in with Python/Java or Ruby is a big plus
- Excellence in OpenStack is a big plus
请将简历发送至 wenli <at> ebay.com