活跃网络(ACTIVE Network)成立于 1999 年，总部位于达拉斯，是全球领先的互联网在线产品及服务解决方案提供商。隶属于《财富》世界 500 强集团 Global Payments Inc.（纽约证券交易所代码：GPN ），该集团为全球客户提供领先的交易与支付软件技术解决方案长达 50 年之久，在全球拥有 24000 名员工，office 遍布 100 多个国家。
ACTIVE Network®依托于强大的 SaaS 技术平台为客户提供智能直观的注册、安全支付、前瞻性数据和服务，以帮助活动组织者简化管理，提高参与度和收入。在全球，我们服务于超过 32000 个活动组织者和 1500 万参与者。
ACTIVE Network® 的使命是: To make the world a more active place by connecting people to the things they love, want and need to do.
完善的 6 险 1 金，试用期全薪，社保足额缴交，年度免费 VIP 体检，商业保险全面覆盖员工门诊、住 院、意外、重疾并特别赠送配偶或子女商业保险，人性化服务让你兼顾个人与家庭需求。
15-25 天超长带薪年假，圆你一个环游世界的梦，弹性工作不打卡、高效工作不加班，拒绝 996，工作健康两不误。
“员工感恩周”每年王牌员工活动期期不重样，欢声笑语中激励你发挥斜杠青年的特长，在活动中学习，在学习中成长； ACTIVEx 员工俱乐部霸气赞助，游泳、健身、足球、瑜伽…你的生活因你而精彩，更有额外 2 天 ACTIVEx 假期支持你的热爱。
前端[15k-30k] HC- 6
- 2+ years’ experience with Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML/XHTML.
- Good Experience on the JS Framework, such as React, Backbone, EmberJS, AngularJS, etc
- Experience on investigating and improving front end performance.
- Good understanding of HTTP, RESTful API and Web Security concepts.
- Strong Problem Resolving skills.
Good communication skill to work with distributed team.
- Continually research and learn the latest techniques and best practices for development and performance.
需求分析(Business Analyst)[15k-22k] | HC - 2
- Closely work with Product Manager for product development
- Take product feature ownership and manage full life cycle of the requirement
- Produce and maintain product backlog and participate in or drive sprint planning where appropriate
- Produce business and use cases where necessary to support product requirements
- Produce high quality business analysis artifacts in a timely manner, including user story, software requirement specification, functional specification
- Collaborate with UX & Visual designers for wireframe and visual assets
- Driving grooming meetings with implementation teams, and play an active role to clarify requirements and decision making to ensure implementation
- Communicate with customer/support and provide customer support where necessary
- Must have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Must possess excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Experience in requirement management, including requirements gathering, analysis, and specification documentation
- Ability to assume intellectual ownership and possess strong attention to details and commitment to delivering quality product
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and synthesize cross-functional input in a team/collaborative environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience in agile software development and web product design is preferred
- Excellent English Skills.
UX/UI[15k-18k] | HC - 2
- English communication skills.
- Degree or experience in a related field.
- Design portfolio showing Interaction Design for mobile or web-applications. We’re specifically interested in your user-centered design process and problem solving skills.
- A proven bias towards understanding and solving the problems of people. We’re not looking for coders or technologists.
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience designing for the North American market.
- Experience working in a a SCRUM development environment, where you will attend daily scrums with co-located developers and your prototypes will serve as design specifications.
- Mobile design experience
- Understanding of how the web works, particularly browser-based presentation technologies.
- Axure RP rapid-prototyping software
- Fluency in English will be an advantage.
Ruby[15k-20k] HC - 2
- 4+ years experience developing web applications
- Proficiency with Ruby,
软件项目经理[12k-16k] HC - 1
- Project manage various cross-functional software development projects
- Leverage your knowledge of Agile Scrum and DevOps to establish the proper project management practices; aligning with Active’s defined SDLC
- Champion, guide and coach software development teams to continuously improve and mature its processes and delivery practices using best practices, methodologies and GPMO tool sets; Guide the team on the adoption of an agile mindset and culture,
- Leverage your knowledge of the Project Management Body of Knowledge to manage scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communications, risk, stakeholders and project integration; Apply best practices and tools to improve project outcomes and ensure successful delivery
- Develop and manage detailed project management plans
- Develop and maintain detailed project scope and schedule baselines; enforce and facilitate the change management process
- Document, manage and mitigate project risks & issues; Escalate early and often in order to ensure successful outcomes and avoid impacts to project goals or delivery
- Report timely and accurate project status, performance and health broadly to all project stakeholders
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent English skills required
- Demonstrated project management experience, managing mid-large scale technical projects
- Min. 5 years of experience in a technology organization
- Min. 2 years of software development project management experience
- Strong knowledge & hands on experience with Agile Scrum and traditional IT project management methodologies required; DevOps experienced recommended
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, PMLC, IT deployments required
- Experience with multi-national, distributed teams is a plus
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- PMP and CSM strongly recommended
自动化测试工程师[16k-21k] HC - 6
This individual will play an important role in the design and implementation of frontend user interfaces in multiple web-based products and systems. This is an exciting role that will use the latest technology and design patterns and allow substantial opportunity for growth.
- Participate in the entire Software development life cycle including requirement analysis, driving the testing strategy bases on the different business and stracture, designing good test cases with high coverage, reporting defects with meaningful details, providing the key steps and troubleshooting steps on the critical issues.
- Participating regular/daily triage review, taking production release testing for each release and IT changes, analyzing quality data for each outstanding release.
- Conduct the test plan for each iteration/release with manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of team/test efficiency.
- 5+ years’ experience in B/S, IOS and Android app testing, 3+ years' experience in software automation testing
- Excellent in Software Quality Assurance methodologies, process and best practices along with strong understanding of current Internet/mobile application development technology
- Expert in test cycles, test tools, and testing methodologies
- Good requirement/testing analysis and test case design/execution capability
- Experience in automated testing and automation framework setup.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in security testing is preferred
- Detailed knowledge of HTTP/s protocol, IOS and android app models, relational database and SQL
- Good English Reading and Writing; oral and listening is plus
- Teamwork, have initiative, take ownership
- Faster learner